1965 Church Hill Road
Lehighton, PA 18235
Traveling on Route 309 either North or South:
- Take Route 895 East to Andreas [approx. 4 miles]
- In the village of Andreas turn left at intersection of Route 895 & Andreas Road
- Travel a short distance to fork in road, bear right on Ben Salem Rd.
- Continue approx. 1.5 miles to the intersection of Ben Salem and Church Hill Road .
- Bear right onto Church Hill Rd.
- Travel past old Church Site and Social Hall and Church Cemetery
- The new Church driveway is located after the Church Cemetery on left.
Traveling on PA Turnpike (or traveling south on Route 209)
- Traveling either North or South on Turnpike, Take the Mahoning Valley Exit #34
- Take Route 209 South straight across bridge at first light.
- At second light (“T” in road) go left (beginning of Rt. 443)
- Take Route 443 West for approx. 4 to 4 ½ miles
-You will pass through 3 traffic lights [Carbon Plaza Mall on left]
- Continue until you see Times News Building on right.
- Make a left hand turn onto Semmels Hill Road [directly across from “Times News” Building on right]
-Follow road “straight” through countryside for approx. 2 miles. -Semmels Hill Rd. becomes Picnicwoods Rd.
-Picnicwoods Rd. runs into Church Hill Rd.
-You will pass through 3 stop signs. Go straight at each one.
- After the second stop sign you are on Church Hill Rd.
- After third stop sign you will pass by the old church site and Social Hall and cemetery.
- The Church driveway is located after the Church cemetery on the left.
Traveling on Route 145 or 248:
- Travel on 145 or 248 as if going to Palmerton, PA
- Stay on Route Route 248 until you come to the 895 West/Bowmanstown Exit.
- At end of exit ramp, turn left.
- You will come to another stop sign.
- Turn left here and you are now on Route 895 West.
- Travel through West Bowmanstown and Ashfield.
- Approximately two miles after the village of Ashfield watch for Church Hill Road . [It is located across from the Blue Ridge Campground on left.] You will see a sign for the Go-Fore Hole Miniature Golf.
- Turn right onto Church Hill Road , travel approx. 1 mile up a steep hill.
- The Church is located on your right before Cemetery. Social Hall is located after the Cemetery.
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.